Sean leads our Commercial and Property Group.
With over 20 years experience in Commercial Practice, Sean has acted for clients including individuals, hotel groups, listed corporations and government departments.
Sean’s expertise and years of experience in Licensing Law and the hospitality industry means he acts with confidence in all gaming and licensing related transactions including:
- applications for new licenses, removal of existing licenses and licence authorisations;
- acquisitions and disposals;
- due diligence;
- leasing and licensing;
- project development and documentation;
- probity advice and due diligence;
- management and service agreements;
- planning and environment; and
Sean is also widely experienced in Property Law including;
- acquisitions or sales;
- zoning and planning advice;
- property development and planning;
- loans and mortgages;
- easement or covenant creation and enforcement;
- retail leasing;
- strata plan creation and governance; and
- use of property for telecommunication and data services.
Sean also practices extensively in general commercial practice including;
- contracts for tender;
- supply agreements;
- terms and conditions of trade;
- business agreements;
- other commercial arrangements;
- domestic property conveyances; and
- wills and probate matters
Sean’s clients speak of his technical knowledge, his proven experience and solution driven outcomes.
Contact Sean Gallagher