Shanahan Tudhope Lawyers are a recognised leader in Employment and Workplace Law.
Our Employment Law & Workplace Relations Team specialises in all aspects of Employment Law, and is led by Adrian Shanahan and Deegan Fitzharris.
We act for corporate and individual clients across a broad spectrum of industries including banking and finance, advertising, IT, manufacturing, retail and professional services.
The services offered by the Employment Law & Workplace Relations Team include:
- Reviewing and drafting of employment contracts;
- Reviewing and drafting of employment policies, and employee incentive schemes;
- Advising on the operation of Awards and enterprise agreements;
- Advising employers and employees on terminations of employment, redundancy, discrimination, bullying, and workplace health & safety;
- Conducting employment litigation of all types including unfair dismissal, adverse action and contractual disputes;
- Drafting and advising regarding restraints of trade and employee confidentiality obligations, and issues arising
from competitive behaviour by employees;
- Conducting in-house training regarding employment law issues including discrimination, harassment and
- Compliance & regulatory issues and claims; and
- Acting for employers in relation to enterprise bargaining.
Acknowledged as a leader in its field, our Workplace Relations Team has been nominated five times as a finalist for the Employment Specialist Law Firm of the Year in the ALB Australasian Awards.